Welcome To Anping Shiheng Medical Instruments Co., Ltd
"Product category" : adjustable fixed support
"Product name" : adjustable hip outreach Ⅲ with a fixed type (children walking type)
Product specifications: S/M/L
"Applicable range" : applicable to congenital dislocation of the hip, congenital acetabular dysplasia and conservative treatment or postoperative. Patients with unstable hip joint after a congenital dislocation of the hip.
"Performance characteristics" :
Using the positioning disc locking hip hinge, the hip joint can be fixed in many different flexion angles, and the patient can adjust according to the need. The lumbar sacral department and the large leg circumference can be adjusted according to the patient's body type; The stainless steel bars are equipped with sliders to facilitate length adjustment. Extra thick lining, comfortable, and disassemble.
1. According to the doctor's request, control the internal and external Angle of the hip joint.
2. Adjust the flexion and extension Angle of the hip joint according to the doctor's requirements
3. Exchange design and installation is convenient.
4. The waist adjustment device can be adjusted according to the actual body type of the patient.
5. The leg adjustment device can be adjusted according to the actual body type of the patient.
6. Thickened and breathable lining, can be disassemble, wear more comfortable.
7. High strength aluminum alloy bars, with calibration indication and convenient operation.
"Method of use" :
1. Assembly, loosen the hip first hinge chute fixed screw, according to the patient body adjust and fixed lumbosacral circumference and thigh circumference, make the hip joint in the correct position, then tighten the chute fixed screw.
2. Under the guidance of the physician, the locking screw of the positioning disc of the hip hinge was adjusted, and the hip joint was fixed to the appropriate buckling Angle according to the clinical requirement.
1. No obvious swelling of the skin;
2. Bleeding tendency (thrombocytopenia, leukemia);
3. The skin of the affected area will eventually break the ulcer.